• Designed as a newbuilding Commercial Yacht for up to 12 passengers under the Malta Flag and LY3 and under the special survey of B.V. register for unrestricted voyages.
• The yacht has an overall length of 94.6m and a breadth of 13.80m. Steel hull with aluminum superstructure, having total 12 passenger cabins from which 1 massive VIP and one astonishing owner plus accommodation for 37 crew. Features among others are, a large touch-and-go helipad i.w.o. bow area, a beach club with steam room, sauna and a beauty salon, a gym, a closed garage space at midships for 3 tenders, one of them a 9.75m limo type plus 3 jet skis, and a closed garage at bow area under the helipad for 1 tender and 1 rescue boat.
• Hull lines generation with CFD analysis.
• Designed for a maximum speed of 21 knots powered by 2x CAT 3516C-HD 2350kW.
• Classification construction drawings plus construction drawings for the shipyard.
• Statutory drawings and studies.
• Piping drawings.