• Designed and constructed as a newbuilding Passenger Cruiser under Greek Flag and under the special survey of A.B.S classification society for SOLAS short international voyages.
• Designed to meet SOLAS rules and regulations for 36 passengers, U.S.C.G. & U.S.P.H. rules and regulations for embarkation from U.S.A. ports.
• As a newbuilding had an overall length of 72.4m and the capacity to accommodate 30 passengers in 15 luxurious cabins, including a master suite that spans an entire deck and 34 crew in 17 cabins. When berthed she can accommodate 150 guests for parties and events.
• Designed for a maximum speed of 17 knots powered by 2x CAT 3516 2260BHP.
Passenger Cruiser Anna Maru
(ex. John P)
• Designed and constructed as a newbuilding Passenger Cruiser under Greek Flag and under the special survey of Lloyds register for short international voyages.
• As a newbuilding had an overall length of 77.45m and the capacity to accommodate 500 and 69 crew. The accommodation included 12 passengers’ cabins and 32 crew cabins, one a la carte dining room and one main dining room, one grand lounge with panoramic view and one casino area.
• Designed and converted later under the Greek Flag and under the special survey of H.R.S. register in order to meet the rules and regulations of Council Directive 98/18/EC (eurosolas) for class B domestic voyages.
• Designed for a maximum speed of 18 knots powered by 2x Wartsila 12V 3380BHP.